|Added on Rightmove:||12 June 2018 (182 days ago)|
- New Development
- Family Bathroom with Separate Bath and Shower
- Skylights allowing amples of natural daylight in
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Wooden Flooring in the living area
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Secure Entry System
- Move In Now!
A truly stunning unfurnished 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with a fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with separate bath/ shower and skylights throughout offering amples of natural daylight. These apartments benefit from allocated car parking spaces and is set back from the road in a private residential development.
Oak Lane is situated between St Margaret's Village and Twickenham High Street where you can find a vast array of shops, pubs and restaurants. Nearest Station: Twickenham (6 mins walk)
Available Now. As Seen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103015001181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vesper Homes, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.