|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (36 days ago)|
- Set within a modern development
- Stylish two bedroom second floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Stunning reception room with space to dine
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Recently redecorated throughout
- Kitchen with washing machine/tumble dryer
- Off-street parking
SHORT LET. Moments from the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common, this superbly presented two bedroom flat is situated in a modern development and benefits from a stunning reception room and off-street parking.
Ideally situated moments from the open spaces of Wandsworth Common and within easy reach of the restaurants, shops and bars of Battersea Rise. The nearest stations are Clapham Junction (National Rail) and Wandsworth Common Station (National Rail).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54847404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.