|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2019 (13 days ago)|
- Entrance hall, drawing room, dining room and study
- Playroom, snug, second study and garden room
- Kitchen / breakfast room, utility room cloaks / boot room and wine cellar
- 6 bedrooms and dressing room
- 4 bathrooms (2 en suite)
- 3 bedroom barn conversion and studio flat
- Swimming pool and gym / pool house
- Garaging for 5 cars, period granary and outbuildings
- Formal grardens, further grounds and paddocks
- In about 9.6 acres; EPCs - House: D; Annexe: C; Studio Flat: C
Lying in a a designated Area of Great Landscape Value and surrounded by the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, an exquisite country house with convenient transport links. Milford 1.9 miles, A3 3 miles, Godalming 3.3 miles, Guildford 7.8 miles, M25 (J10) 17 miles (all mileages approximate). The A3 provides a direct route to London and Portsmouth and via the M25 at Wisley to both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. There is a choice of mainline stations at Witley, 1.9 miles away, Milford and Godalming, all offering a frequent service into London Waterloo, with journey times from around 50 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27948000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by house, London, Surrey & Sussex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.