|Added on Rightmove:||11 April 2018 (245 days ago)|
- Close to town centre, supermarkets, river Thames
- Close to university, town centre and schools
- Close to river thames, restaurants
Property reference number 5687698. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Suite university students or professional sharers
Central Kingston, close to amenities, delighted to offer this well presented four bedroom with a living area in a modern family home located in central Kingston, short walk to University, town centre and the schools.
The property benefits from a modern kitchen dinner, four double bedrooms, living area, three piece bathroom, garden and patio.
Part furnished, beds, wardrobes, desks, chairs, washing machine, fridge / freezer, cooker / oven provided, rented as a group. Close to town centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) D68
Documentation per person150, check out 50 per person
Viewing time slots Monday to Friday between 1pm & 2pm or 6pm & 7pm
* Please quote ref. 5687698 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54861435.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5687698_57633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.