|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (159 days ago)|
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bright and stylish bathroom
- Secure block with porter
- Moments from nearby transport links
LONG LET. Offering well proportioned living space and a quiet, peaceful location, this charming one bedroom flat is enviably positioned on the first floor of highly sought-after building moments from a range of nearby amenities.
Situated moments from the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood and within easy reach of the shops and eateries of Maida Vale, the property is also close to the green open spaces of Regent's Park and the famous Lord's Cricket Ground.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54866193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.