|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (128 days ago)|
- Two bedroom barn conversion
- Double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms with showers
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- Breakfast kitchen with appliances
- Rural location and views
- Double garage and parking
- EPC rating: D
- No pets, children or smokers
Situated just off the A515 towards Ashbourne is this top quality two bedroom barn conversion. It is located just outside of the village itself and is surrounded by fields and views. To the side of the property is a small paddock which homes Gin and Tonic, the two resident cows!! (not included in the tenancy)
The property is approached via a block paved driveway which could easily park 4-5 cars and just off from here is a double garage. There is a small fenced garden with patio and lawn with shrubs and flowers - ideal for a gin and tonic!
The porch to the property brings you into a lovely entrance hall with full downstairs bathroom off including a shower over the bath. To one side is spacious lounge with wood burning stove and french doors to the garden. To the other is the breakfast kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units, with complimentary work surface and tiling plus fitted appliances including oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and washer/dryer. The property is also supplied with a fridge/freezer.
To the first floor are two double bedrooms with restricted height ceilings. There are velux windows overlooking the rear fields and low side windows to enjoy the view. There is also a shower room also with velux window and walk in shower.
The property benefits from brand new economic electric heating (plus the wood burner) and double glazing.
The property is furnished to a very high standard and would suit a professional looking for a countryside location. No pets, children or smokers please
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54888333.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100953071113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Ashbourne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.