|Added on Rightmove:||14 June 2018 (156 days ago)|
- Available beginning of July
- Four bedrooms including basement flat
- Magnificent semi-decked rear garden
- Minutes from Clapham High Street
- Bright and stylish interior
- Bi folding doors from kitchen
- Three bathrooms
- Sharers welcome
- Families welcome
Available beginning of July, this is a beautiful four bedroom, four storey house, including a separate one bedroom annex and a huge rear garden, situated on one of Clapham's most desirable streets. The ground floor comprises a lovely bright front reception room, a double bedroom/dining room; a stylish modern kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors that lead on to a magnificent partially decked and well maintained garden. On the first floor is a spacious master bedroom with white shutters, and plenty of built-in storage; en suite bathroom with bath and shower; a family bathroom with roll top bath and shower. On the top floor is a very good size attic room, currently used as a third bedroom. The lower ground floor comprises a one bedroom annex with its own entrance, a modern open plan kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with bath and shower. The property can be used in a variety of ways depending on the number of people living there, is child and pet friendly, and would suit both families and professional sharers.
Property ref: 121_1457_3771801
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54889941.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3771801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlet Property Services, London - Soho.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.