|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (376 days ago)|
** STUDENTS **
Individual rooms available in a fully furnished 6-bed student house with all the mod cons.
Students wanted for the 2018-19 academic year.
Excellent location for students in Beeston.
Ensuite double bedroom is £120 per person per week.
Standard double bedroom is £100 per person per week.
Rooms are for single occupancy only.
45 week tenancy from 22nd October 2018.
Furnished double bedrooms with:
- Double bed and mattress
- Wardrobe & drawers
- Bedside table
- Pin board, desk & chair
- Wall mounted flat screen digital TV / DVD
- Doors fitted with thumb turn locks
Fitted kitchen equipped with:
- Double electric fan oven and gas hob
- 2x large fridge freezers
- Modern base and wall units
- Combination microwave oven
- Washer dryer
Furnished lounge with:
- 2x large sofas
- Wall mounted 48-inch flat screen digital TV
4x fully equipped shower rooms; 2x en-suite and 2x shared.
Landscaped rear garden with artificial grass, seated decking area and free on-street parking.
Regular bus and tram service to and from Nottingham City Centre. Close to local amenities. Perfect location for Nottingham University students, just a short walk away from the West entrance to the University campus.
Deposit protected by DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 117455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.