|Added on Rightmove:||15 June 2018 (98 days ago)|
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Beautiful and imposing period conversion
- Bay-fronted reception/kitchen with dining space
- Offers well presented and generous bedroom
- Excellent location close to many amenities
LONG LET. Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout this bright and beautifully proportioned one bedroom flat benefits from a great location close to Clissold Park.
Situated just moments from the picturesque open spaces of Clissold Park and the superb range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Stoke Newington Church Street and Finsbury Park, motorists can gain quick and easy access to the A1 road links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54908634.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.