|Added on Rightmove:||18 June 2018 (151 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE
- PETS BY NEGOTIATION
- VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE & OFF STREET PARKING
This large three bedroom family house is offered unfurnished and is available from 25th August. Located within a short walk to Kingswood high street, close to all local amenities and good public transport links in and out of the City.
CJ Hole are pleased to offer this three bedroom family home to market. The property offers bright and airy entrance hallway with under stair storage. Living room with bay front window. Separate dining room with French doors on to the rear enclosed garden. Modern fully fitted kitchen complete with oven & hob, fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom. Family bathroom with shower over the bath. Property further benefits from garage and off street parking.
Pets are considered by negotiation for this house.
Early viewing is recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KIL170053_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Kingswood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.