|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 June 2018 (57 days ago)|
- Set within a beautiful mansion block
- Arranged over the fourth floor and accessed via lift
- Light studio flat with a well equipped kitchen
- Exceptional location moments from Sloane Square
LONG LET. Boasting bright and neutrally decorated interior within a secure residential development, this charming studio flat is enviably located moments from Sloane Square.
Ebury Bridge Road is linked to a collection of pavement lined cafes, galleries and local conveniences along Pimlico Road which leads into Sloane Square for a more extensive range of upmarket designer retailers and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54935751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1068130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.