|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (55 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Finished To A High Standard
- Offered Part Furnished
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Garden
- Off Street & On Street Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
AVAILABLE NOW! Offering FANTASTIC value for money we present this stunning three bedroom apartment. The property is finished to a very high specification and features plenty of space, high ceilings & TWO Bathrooms as well as huge windows to allow the natural light to flood through!
Decorated neutrally throughout with white walls, wooden flooring, high gloss white & black work surfaces in the kitchen and two contemporary white three piece bathroom suite, this property will not fail to disappoint.
This property also benefits from its own private garden, off street and on street parking as well as double glazing throughout.
Being an equidistant walk from both Sydenham and Penge West overground stations the property is extremely well situated for a commute. Bus's also run up and down Crystal Palace Park Road both day and night. You can also take advantage of the beautiful Crystal Palace Park being a stone throw away from the property.
Please call us on 0207 771 6777 today to avoid disappointment.
Energy Efficiency Rating C.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P217404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Peckham Rye.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.