|Added on Rightmove:||19 June 2018 (151 days ago)|
- Unique two bedroom apartment in the heart of Pimlico
- High ceilings and plenty of period charm
- Bright dual aspect reception room
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Two good size bedrooms
- Includes a mezzanine sleeping area
LONG LET. This unique two bedroom apartment offers a well arranged living space with a bright dual-aspect reception room and master bedroom with mezzanine-level sleeping area.
Located on Charlwood Street is property is well situated close to Pimlico's local amenities, while the banks of the river are also close by. Transport links include Pimlico Underground Station (Victoria Line) for links into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1070884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.