|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (151 days ago)|
- Studio 1 Bed
- 0.3 miles from NTU City Campus
- Bills Included
- Internet Included
- Avaliable 2018/19
- £165 pp pw
- 51 Week Lease
- EPC C
FHP Student Living are delighted to offer this award winning block of Studio properties for the 2018-19 academic year.
Studios are available for £165 pp pw on 50 week leases. Dual occupation for couples is accepted at an additional £10 pp pw.
The development, located under half a mile from NTU campus, boasts 4 floors of accomodation with 9 studios per floor. The building is fitted to a highly modern and stylish spec.
The self contained and private studios are all finished at a high quality standard, the room will include:
- 40'' 4k Ultra High Definition Smart TV
- High Quality AEG Kitchen Appliances, including your own Washer Dryer (Don't need to use communal Laundrettes)
- Semi Orthopaedic Mattress & Double Bed
- Free and Fast Broadband
Tenants are required to pay a security deposit of £500 before entering the tenancy
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102431003358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.