|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (175 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen - Family Bathroom
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating - Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Yard - Alley Gated
- Viewing Recommended
- Available in September
Move Residential are pleased to offer for let this two bedroom terrace property in the popular residential location of Wavertree, L15. Accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, through lounge diner, kitchen and modern ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are two good size double bedrooms. The property also benefits from, gas central heating, double glazing and rear yard.
Bligh Street is situated off Bagot Street which in turn is off Lawrence Road. The property's location enables easy access to Wavertree local amenities, local access, easy access to recreational facilities including Wavertree Park. The property's location is ideally places for easy access to public transport routes and major road networks.
The Deposit for this property is £525.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 301526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.