|Added on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (91 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Popular Singlewell Location
- Local Schools
- Easy access to Town & Station
- Kitchen/Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Lounge & Bedroom to First Floor
- Master with En-suite
- Family Bathroom
- GATED PARKING
The property comprises with approximate measurements:
KITCHEN/DINER: 22'8" x 15'0" max
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
LOUNGE: 15'3" x 12'8" max
BEDROOM TWO: 13'0" x 10'8" max
STAIRS TO SECOND FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE: 10'10" x 10'9" max
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM THREE: 10'0" x 8'7" max
GATED ALLOCATED PARKING
DEPOSIT REQUIRED £1600
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54965664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102101003749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.