|Added on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (172 days ago)|
- Residents Off Street Parking
- Within Walking Distance To Train Station
- Water Softener Installed By Current Owner
- Top Floor
- Low Energy Home With Solar Panel Water Heating
- Proximity to Reach Academy
- Lift Access
- Phone Entry System
- Gas Central Heating
- Sunny Balcony
Beautifully presented two double bedroom sunny flat offered to the market to rent from the middle of July. Property is offered to the market partly or fully furnished. With Gas Central Heating, Lift Access, Residents Parking and a sunny balcony, we're confident that this property won't be on the market for long.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Fel0005EA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Forest Estate Agents, Feltham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.