|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (133 days ago)|
- 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms one ensuite
- 2 huge reception rooms plus conservatory.
- Graveney school catchment area.
- 5 minutes to local shops and amenties
- Attractive garden with shed
Property reference number 5686616. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
4 bedroom terraced house available in the catchment area for the very popular Graveney school. 2 huge reception rooms plus kitchen, conservatory and garden. Large master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further double bedrooms and one single bedroom. Well equipped family bathroom. Lots of original features.
Close to excellent transport links with a choice of tube, train and buses. Walking distance to a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. Close to Tooting common with its running track and lido.
Excellent neighbours and friendly family neighbourhood. Available from August 2018.
* Please quote ref. 5686616 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54971253.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5686616_57840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.