|Added on Rightmove:||03 May 2018 (197 days ago)|
- A beautifully presented three bedroom house
- Ideally located close to Old Deer Park and amenities in Kew
- Bright open-plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Picturesque private garden with stunning outhouse
- Spacious reception room
- Wonderful master bedroom
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Set on a lovely quiet street
SHORT LET. This spacious and well presented three bedroom house with ample entertaining space, benefits from a pretty, private garden situated on this quiet street moments from Old Deer Park.
Shaftsbury Road is a quiet location moments from the leafy expanses of Old Deer Park, with the superb selection of shops, bars, restaurants and pavement cafes of Central Richmond close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54977958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1071468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.