|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
- Spacious 2nd Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining and Fitted Kitchen Area
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms and Modern Bathroom
- Communal Gardens and Parking Space
- Within Walking Distance of Town. EPC Rating C
This is a spacious Two Bedroom 2nd Floor Apartment. Accommodation briefly comprises Lounge/Dining and Fitted Kitchen Area including fitted wall and floor units, electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, stainless steel sink unit, Two Good Sized Bedrooms and Modern Bathroom including Bath with shower over and glass screen, wc and wash basin set in vanity unit. Communal Gardens and Parking Space. Situated within walking distance of town. EPC Rating C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54985911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 130404R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.