|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (116 days ago)|
- 2 BED BASEMENT FLAT WITH PRIVATE GARDEN
- PART OF LARGE VICTORIAN HOUSE
- CLOSE TO BROCKLEY AND NEW CROSS GATE
- NEWLY UPDATED
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH PATIO TO GARDEN
- EPC Grade D
Maceys Estates are pleased to offer to the market this, spacious period conversion BASEMENT FLAT with its own PRIVATE GARDEN for rent in the Telegraph Hill conservation area and within easy reach of Brockley and New Cross Gate Stations. Brockley being only 0.4miles (approx 7 minutes walk) away, with both stations having great links to Central London.
The property comprises of two bedrooms, bathroom , large reception/kitchen with white goods.
The main bedroom has patio door leading to garden
The flat is currrently being redecorated and new flooring added
Referencing fee is £150 per person plus an additional amount if guarantors are required.
1 Months deposit and 1 Months rent in advance.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please call Maceys Estates on 020 8698 3311
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 242633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maceys Estates, Maceys Estates Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.