|Added on Rightmove:||22 June 2018 (116 days ago)|
- Well Presented Family Home
- Popular Clifton And Family Location
- New To The Market
- Lounge And Dinining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms And Bathroom
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Three bedroom brick built middle terraced house in new to the market and viewing is highly recommended. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and elevated views to the rear. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, fitted dining kitchen, utility room, stairs to landing, three bedrooms, bathroom. Front and rear gardens. Viewing essential!!
Standing just five or so miles from Nottingham City Centre. Clifton falls into two distinct parts separated by the A453 Clifton Estate and Clifton Village. On one side of the road you will find the original village, which is designated as a conservation area and has a number of historic buildings including Clifton Hall and an original dovecote.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54996891.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000505239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.