|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 August 2018 (103 days ago)|
- FURNISHED TO AN EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- QUALITY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- STYLISH DECOR
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- STUNNING REAR GARDEN WITH LOVELY DECKING AREA PERFECT FOR A BBQ IN THE SUNSHINE
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- CHARMING SECLUDED SEATING AREA TO THE FRONT
- ORIGINAL FEATURES INCLUDING HIGH CELINGS AND FEATURE FIREPLACES
- LIGHT AND AIRY ACCOMDATION
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
SHORT TERM LET - We are delighted to offer this immaculately presented THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE situated in a popular residential location close to Henley-On-Thames town centre. The property retains many original features including high ceilings, open feature fireplaces and large windows creating a light and airy feel throughout. The property is furnished to an extremely high standard with quality fixtures and fittings and modern stylish décor to match. The property benefits from two double bedrooms and spacious third bedroom, modern house bathroom with white suite, a large living room, secondary living room / study area, modern kitchen diner with large patio doors and a downstairs WC. Externally the property benefits from a nice size tranquil rear garden with a lovely decking area perfect for a BBQ whilst relaxing in the sunshine. Front external benefits from a private driveway and a charming secluded seating area. Available from 1st September until 14th October 2018
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-54998424.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102885000051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.