|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- Bright and beautifully presented two bedroom duplex
- Traditional red brick Victorian building
- Stunning communal gardens
- Reception with bright bay windows
- Open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with bay windows
- En suite bathroom
- Additional bedroom and shower room
LONG LET. A magnificent two bedroom duplex flat ideally located in this stunning residential street close to Knightsbridge and the fashionable Brompton Cross.
Egerton Gardens is a popular address close to the many fashionable amenities of South Kensington and Knightsbridge. For transport, the nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 989129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.