|Added on Rightmove:||23 June 2018 (145 days ago)|
- 4 bedrooms
- Stunning extended kitchen-diner
- Walk-through reception room
- 2 bathrooms
- Period features
- Close to Honor Oak Park station
- Well-presented throughout
A fabulous, 4 bedroom period house close to Honor Oak Park station that has been refurbished and extended to create a wonderful family home.
The owners have seamlessly blended period features with a modern finish. The heart of the hose is the amazing kitchen diner at the back. Bi-folding doors open out to a beautiful, west-facing garden making for an ideal in/out entertaining space. The sleek white kitchen boasts ample storage units, a breakfast bar and integrated appliances. Sky lights over the extension flood the space with natural light. At the front of the house is a walk-through reception room with 2 feature fireplaces. Heading upstairs the bedroom at the front extends across the full width of the house. There are 2 further bedrooms on this floor along with a smart family bathroom. On the top floor is another double bedroom and a luxury bathroom.
The neighbourhood is a vibrant and friendly one, popular among young professionals and families. There are green spaces all around with both One Tree Hill and Blythe Hill Fields nearby at the top of which are sweeping views of London's skyline. The area is spoilt for choice for primary schools, the nearest being Stillness rated as 'Outstanding'. Transport links into town couldn't be easier from Honor Oak Park station. There are 4 mainline services per hour into London Bridge in around 12 mins. The London Overground provides services to north and east London meaning a night out in hip and happening Shoreditch is a mere 20mins away. You can get to Canary Wharf in around 30 minutes, changing at Canada Water. There's also Crofton Park station where you'll find services into Blackfriars and Victoria. There's no shortage of things to do in the area of an evening. Restaurants of note include a trendy sour dough pizzeria (Mama Dough), a well-loved Sardinian restaurant (le Querce), a popular tapas bar (Donde), and an award-winning Indian (Babur). For a post work drink, pop along to the Brockley Jack (where there's also a small theatre), or the newly-refurbished Chandos pub.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101462011862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sebastian Roche Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.