|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (51 days ago)|
- Beautiful, Bright, Spacious Refurbished Flat
- Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Balcony Overlooking HillyFields Conservation Area
- 2 minutes to Hillyfields Café & Tennis Courts
- Close to Cafes & Deli's in Ladywell Village
- 4 minutes walk to Ladywell Train Station (Zone 3)
- 15 minutes to Brockley Overground (Zone 2)
- Available 11th August
- Rent direct from Landlord
Property reference number 5704510. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This flat is a true hidden gem that you will instantly fall in love with due to its decor and location!
Beautiful, bright and spacious with two equally spacious double bedrooms.
Large separate contemporary kitchen with ample cupboard space, new integrated appliances (incl dish washer and washer/dryer), a large freestanding fridge, wooden surfaces and a ceramic sink.
The lovely combined lounge and dining area has a balcony directly overlooking the ever beautiful Hillyfields with its 2 tennis courts, basketball area and stylish family run café serving fresh coffee, home baked cakes / pastries and Italian ice-creams. Eastern Road has unrestricted parking and leads directly into the Hillyfields cafe area via a very beautiful few minutes walk.
Completely newly refurbished, the flat feels very light due to big windows and white walls as well as dark mahogany floors throughout. The hall, bathroom and kitchen are all spot-lit. The views from the flat are truly lovely; the sunset can be seen from the lounge balcony whilst the moon rises over the entrance way to the front door.
Situated on the first floor of a quiet, very friendly, safe and extremely well looked (by virtue the care-taker living on the ground floor) low key 3 storey council block which is surrounded by huge trees and lawns at the front and sides.
Funky new cafés, restaurants and deli's as well as the Lewisham model night market have recently sprung up as this and surroundings areas continue to gentrify. Brockley Food Market on Saturday mornings has now gained a reputation of being a foodie heaven and is less than 10 minutes walk over Hillyfields.
Ideal for 2 professionals sharing, or a professional couple and a sharer. House cats are welcome.
A choice of fast transport links into London:
- 4 minutes to Ladywell train station (Zone 3) direct trains to London (15 minutes) and Charing Cross (18 minutes) via Lewisham (2 minutes) with DLR direct to Canary Wharf
- 10 minutes to Crofton Park (Zone 3) with direct trains to Blackfriars via Peckham
- 15 minutes to Brockley Overground (Zone 2) trains to Canada Water (Jubilee line) and Shoreditch in 20 minutes on Highbury and Islington line.
- 10 minutes walk to Lewisham trains & DLR (zone 2) on the edge of Lewisham town centre which is undergoing a facelift (has big stores such as M&S and TKMaxx as well as a daily market
- 2 minutes to buses going to Victoria (185), Brixton (p4) and Crystal Palace (122) from Ladywell Road
Let and managed by a friendly and professional landlady at only £200 contract and check-in costs
* Please quote ref. 5704510 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55022754.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704510_57896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.