|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||02 June 2018 (166 days ago)|
- Prestigious 4 Bed Detached
- 4 Receptions, 3 Bathrooms
- Next to Queens Medical Centre
- Beautiful Front & Rear Gardens
- Picturesque Neighbourhood
- Garage & Driveway Parking
This beautiful, large family home, located in one of the most prestigious, leafy lane neighbourhoods in Nottingham has it all; space, location and, when the current refurbishment is completed, a high standard of finish!
Picturesque Wollaton Hall Drive is a long, peaceful road, lined on both sides by big detached family homes and protected from the hustle and bustle of Nottingham Centre by an avenue of trees, the canopies of which provide a stunning, sun dappled tunnel effect.
Located directly opposite to the Queens Medical Centre, this address allows easy access for medical staff working at the QMC and a short walk for family outings to Wollaton Hall Park. Also ideal for those commuting into Nottingham City Centre or the M1 via the A52 that runs parallel to Wollaton Hall Drive.
The accomodation itself is vast, viewings are highly recommended to gain full appreciation of the property. In brief, the accomodation comprises:
- Spacious entry hall, via a large attractive porch, ideal for greeting prospective guests. Comfortably carpeted and neutrally decorated, this space connects all the rooms of the reception rooms of the lower floor and is large enough to accomodate separate seating if desired.
- The first reception room is presented in the form of a large Living Room facing the front of the property, with large bay window space overlooking the attractive lawn of the front garden. This room has been freshly decorated, providing new carpet, neutral decor and brand new light fittings.
- Adjacent to the Living Room, and of a similar size, is located the Dining Room. Again, this space has been freshly decorated as part of the refurbishment and allows access to the Sun Room at the rear of the property via double French Doors.
- The Sun Room itself is a glorious conservatory built at the rear of the property, overlooking the beautiful, landscaped rear garden. Finished with stunning, exposed wood flooring and floor to ceiling double glazing, it's called the Sun Room for a reason!
- The final reception room is the Breakfast Room, located between the hallway and the kitchen. This space is a good size and designed to provide functional, day time dining space, with the main Dining Room to be used for evening meals. Leading from the Breakfast Room, access is provided to the Utility Room with it's washing and drying facilities, and additional, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen facing the rear of the property, with window space overlooking the rear garden. Featuring a suite of wooden fronted units, with plenty of worktop space, and built in white goods, including an oven, hob, dishwasher and microwave.
- Completing the ground floor layout is the downstairs, Guest WC.
- On the upper floor, there are four double bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1 is separated from the rest of the rooms, with access via its own landing space three quarters of the way up the main staircase. A good size, elongated double bedroom, spanning the flank of the property and boasting its own, newly installed, shower ensuite.
- At the top of the staircase, a big, double width landing space connects the final 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
- The huge Master Bedroom faces the front of the property, with large bay window space to match the Living Room, allowing the room to be flooded by natural light. Once again, as part of the refurbishment, this room has been freshly decorated and carpeted and boasts the quirky feature of its own antique safe built into the wall.
- Bedroom 3 faces the rear of the property and is, again, an expansive double. Located directly above the Dining Room, this room benefits from large window space overlooking the SunRoom and rear garden. With built in storage and it's own washbasin, making it a convenient room for guests, this room has been freshly carpeted and decorated.
- Affectionately known as the Box Room, bedroom 4 is, in fact, anything but a 'box'! Another double bedroom, facing the front of the property, with a unique 'L' shape due to it's location above the staircase, this room could also feasibly be used as a comfortable home office.
- Completing the layout is the Family bathroom, with seperate WC. Contains a sleek, modern white suite including a large bath, wash basin and separate corner shower unit with attractive, mosaic surround.
Parking is provided in the form of a long, paved driveway leading to the attached garage. Furnishing is negotiable and the property refurbishment will be completed by the 1st of Septemeber, ready for occupation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000328858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Beeston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.