|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (143 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor Location
- 817 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Private Balcony
- Close to Kidbrooke Train Station
- Available 1st September 2018
- 24 Hour Concierge & Residents Gymnasium
- Admin Fees: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fees: £75.00 Per Person
- Council Tax: Band C
This magnificent 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is on the second floor of Conningham Court which forms part of the extremely popular; Kidbrooke Village development.
There is a bright and spacious open plan living area, with a sleek fully integrated kitchen. This leads out to a smart balcony which overlooks the well manicured communal gardens. Additionally there are 2 double bedrooms with the master boasting a sizeable built in wardrobe & impressive en suite bathroom, as well as a separate family bathroom.
This luxurious apartment also benefits from a 24 hour concierge and residents gymnasium. The communal areas are superb and of the highest quality as are the impeccably maintained grounds.
Kidbrooke Station is only a short walk from the property as are the new shops and facilities currently being built especially for the development. Blackheath Village is also a pleasant walk away though the Cator Estate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55033080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945002542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Lewisham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.