|Added on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (142 days ago)|
- NO Fees
- Huge 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Amazing Warehouse building!
Property reference number 5721167. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Amazing 1 Bed Warehouse Apartment
Located in a super creative warehouse building in central London Fields
The apartment has;
• Large open plan Bedroom
• Very high ceilings
• Massive open plan lounge
• Cool open plan kitchen
• Lots of warehouse features
• Real old Wooden floors
• Massive windows - lots of natural light!
• Lovely creative neighbours
4 minute walk London Fields park And London Fields (lido!) Overland train station
5 minute walk Broadway market
10 minute walk Victoria Park
5 minute direct bus Hackney central overland station
5 minute direct bus Bethnal green tube
No service charge, no rip off agent fee's, no hidden charges
Not furnished (but some furniture maybe available)
1 months deposit to secure
12 month rolling residential contract,
* Please quote ref. 5721167 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit students and pet owners.
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55033920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5721167_57931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.