|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Third and fourth floors with lift access
- Concierge services and riverside walks and amenities
- Bright and stylish riverside living space
- Decked roof terrace, courtyard, and two bedroom balconies
- 26' reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Window seating allowing 180' views over the Thames
- En suite master bedroom with shower room
- Additional double bedroom and large bathroom
LONG LET. A stunning three bedroom apartment in the prestigious Clove Hitch Quay development offering bright and spacious rooms with river views from its grand reception room and roof terrace as well as two balconies.
Situated on the bank of the River Thames in Wandsworth, the property commands excellent river views and is in a fantastic location for the amenities of Fulham and King's Road and Wandsworth Town. The nearest station is Clapham Junction (National Rail).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55037532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1070698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.