|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (76 days ago)|
- Double en-suite room
- Wi-Fi INCLUDED
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Fully furnished
- Wall mounted TV's in all rooms
- Communal/Cinema room with 50
- Large communal kitchen/dining room
- Communal rear garden
- Walking distance to Reading Town Centre
- Walking distance to both Reading main & west stations
Hamlet Homes ' Elegant Rooms' - Is extremely proud to present this prestigious address in an outstanding location only 2 minutes walk from town centre, 5 minutes from Reading main train station.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED + Wi-Fi. The owner's brief to his interior designer was "to create the most attractive, elegant home in Reading for discerning professionals who will appreciate a quality traditional home with the latest modern facilities". The result is the most beautiful living environment where no expense has been spared. The complete refurbishment of the house has just been completed to a stunning, exacting standard. The six ensuite bedrooms are all luxuriously furnished with designer fittings providing total comfort and elegant living in an amazing house. USB power sockets in each room, Eco heating system with cast iron radiators, double glazing throughout Beautiful Victorian features and quality fittings.
First to view will reserve!
AVAILABLE 20TH JULY!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847007775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.