|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 July 2018 (85 days ago)|
- First Floor Two Double Bedrooms
- Seperate Kitchen
- Semi-Tiled Bathroom
- Private Garden & Driveway
- Plenty of Storage
- 1 Minute Walk to Ilford Station!
- 3 Minutes Walk to Ilford Shopping Centre
- AVAILABLE NOW!
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates present this Large Two Double Bedroom Victorian Conversion.
This property consists of a separate kitchen, semi-tiled bathroom, private garden and plenty of storage space. Double glazed and gas central heating. This property is a stone throw away from Ilford Cross-rail station as well as Exchange Ilford shopping Mall including a range of high street stores and restaurants.
Please call our friendly lettings team to secure a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 450784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.