|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (208 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Modern Interior Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Close To Local Amenities
- Off Road Allocated Parking
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Easily Maintained Garden
This immaculately present two bedroom bungalow is now available on the rental market. The property is situated in the modern Wilford Place complex and is just a short walking distance to the local transport...
Briefly the property is made up of entrance porch with storage cupboard, hallway with small utility room, open plan kitchen/living area with French windows leading to the garden, two double bedrooms both with inbuilt wardrobes and a Jack and Jill style bathroom.
The kitchen consists of floor standing and wall mounted cupboards with sink and chrome mixer tap, built in dishwasher, electric oven and hob with extractor unit.
The bathroom boasts a modern three piece suite, with double base chrome shower unit, pedestal wash basin and w/c.
Outside the property has an easily maintained garden, with raised beds, patio, decked and stoned areas. The property also benefits from allocated off street parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55046511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100497004101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rex Gooding Town & Country Homes, West Bridgford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.