|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (175 days ago)|
- Recently built town house
- three bedrooms
- gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Three storeys
- Rear garden
- Fitted kitchen with cooker
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles
- Ring Now To Arrange A Viewing
***Recently built three bed townhouse*** with accommodation over 3 floors in Shepshed offering good access into Loughborough and Leicestershire.
This property further benefits from off road parking for two cars, full gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, and rear garden
Offered on an unfurnished basis the property briefly comprises: entrance hallway; downstairs cloak/WC, open kitchen/diner with a range of wall and base units to include cooker and with patio doors onto the rear garden; large reception room.
The first floor comprises: one double bedroom; further single bedroom; family bathroom with 3 piece white suite with panel bath, shower over, low level WC, and pedestal wash hand basin. To the second floor there is a further double bedroom.
Ring Now to arrange a viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LGHL_1128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Loughborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.