|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (141 days ago)|
- STUNNING REFURBISHED HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNG DINER
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH DISHWASHER
- LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN & PATIO
- ON STREET PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- PERFECT WINDOW DRESSINGS
- CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- AVAILABLE August
A superbly finished three bedroom property situated in a desirable area, this property is finished to an exceptionally high standard from the offset and throughout. Benefitting from spacious internal rooms with high ceilings and finished in neutral tones.
No corners have been cut with this perfect family home which is available from August
The property briefly includes;
Open plan lounge diner with feature fire places and gorgeous wooden Venetians blinds.
The kitchen is super modern with ample of storage and an integral dishwasher. with a range of wall and base units providing space for white goods.
The dining area has double glazing french doors that open out to the garden which has Indian stone laid in patio areas and laid to lawn.
The first floor benefits two well presented double bedrooms, both of which will be fitted with neutral carpets.
Fabulous family bathroom including a double walk in shower with modern fixtures, stunning bath with beautiful black tiles, wash basin with storage and mirror and a WC.
The first floor also has a separate WC.
The second floor houses the master suite with a spectacular ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and wash basin.
On street parking
Working professionals only and sadly no pets will be allowed.
Long term tenant is preferable.
Don't miss out and call today
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000448265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, West Bridgford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.