|Added on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (204 days ago)|
- 3/4 BEDROOM VICTORIAN HOUSE
- SEPARATE LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- STUDY/BEDROOM FOUR
- 14FT KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM & BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET PARKING / REAR GARDEN
- FEES & CHARGES APPLY/EPC E
A well presented THREE/FOUR BEDROOM VICTORIAN MID TERRACED HOUSE which offers spacious accommodation. The property comprises to the ground floor; hallway, lounge, dining room, study/bedroom four, shower room and large kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is off street parking for two cars to the front and a rear garden measuring approx. 55ft. Further benefits include double glazed windows and gas central heating. PROPERTY AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY. UNFURNISHED.
Situated within a five minute walk of Kent House train station. Clock House stations & Beckenham Road tram stop are less than half a mile away. Beckenham & Penge High Streets are both within about a 15 minute walk away along with various bus routes. Anerley & Penge West Stations can take you to London Bridge and Charing Cross or to East Croydon. The East London Line; trains from Anerley take you directly to the area of Whitechapel, Shoreditch & Rotherhithe. In the catchment for some ‘outstanding’ primary schools.
Property ref: 121_508_3453884
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55056522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3453884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Anerley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.