|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 July 2018 (55 days ago)|
- A Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment.
- Spacious 15' x 15' Living Room.
- Fully Refurbished Throughout.
- Large Attic Space.
- Off Street Parking,
- Close To Shops & Amenities.
- Short Walk Away From Southend East Train Station.
- Call Morgan Brookes Today To Arrange Your Viewing.
- Working Tenants Only, Non Smokers and No Pets accepted.
BIG AND BEAUTIFUL. Positioned in a highly sought after location and within walking distance of Southend East railway line, close to local shops, Southend Town Centre, Southchurch Park and the seafront is this re-furbished two bedroom first floor apartment. This property boasts a large 15' x 15' living room, modern 10' x 9' kitchen / breakfast room, plus a large attic space with natural light streaming through the v-lux windows given that extra space that is often missing with this style of property. To the front you will benefit from off street parking for one vehicle. Our landlord is looking for working tenants only, non Smokers and no Pets accepted. Call Morgan Brookes today to arrange your viewing.
Double glazed panelled door located to side of property, pathway leading to the rear, staircase leading to:
14' 5'' x 12' 5'' (4.39m x 3.78m)
Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, eves to either side of room.
Front Of Property
Parking allocated to the right hand side if facing the property.
6' 4'' x 4' 2'' (1.93m x 1.27m)
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, wood effect flooring, obscure double glazed panelled door leading to:
38' 0'' x 5' 4'' Narrowing To 2.05 (11.57m x 1.62m)
15' 5'' x 15' 1'' (4.70m x 4.59m)
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, feature fire place, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
10' 8'' x 9' 5'' (3.25m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units, space and plumbing for appliances, splash back tiling, tiled flooring.
11' 8'' x 9' 8'' (3.55m x 2.94m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
7' 8'' x 7' 3'' (2.34m x 2.21m)
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
5' 6'' x 4' 7'' (1.68m x 1.40m)
Obscure double glazed window to side aspect, feature glazed window to side aspect, panelled bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W/C.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8913249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Brookes, Benfleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.