Light Industrial to rentCommerce Way, Walrow Industrial Estate, Highbridge, Somerset
£6,950 pa (£579 pcm)
648 sq. ft.
- 648 sq ft (60 sq m)
- Occupying a high profile position adjoining the M5 motorway.
- Industrial unit with a G.I.A of 60.22 sq m (648 sq ft).
- The unit includes offices, mezzanine store and WC facilities.
- Asphalt yard to front with parking.
The property forms part of the established and popular Walrow Industrial estate next to the M5 motorway with junction 22 being approximately 1 mile away. The property is virtually equidistant between Bristol (22) miles and Taunton (20) miles.
Self contained industrial unit with its own disabled WC facilities and insulated roller shutter door with a width of 2.99m (910) and a height of 2.97m (98). Insulated roof with skylights providing good natural light. Maximum eave height 5.55m (182). Concrete floor and fluorescent lighting. The industrial unit includes a mezzanine floor with offices.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-55067956.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TMC160061_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.