|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (139 days ago)|
- AWESOME DEAL FOR VALUE TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS APARTMENT
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREA WITH A FEATURED FIREPLACE
- SEPARATE MODERN, FITTED AND EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- RECENTLY RENOVATED TO GOOD STANDARDS
- ABOUT 7 MIN WALK TO CLAPHAM JUNCTION STATION
- AROUND 3 MIN WALK TO THE RIVERFRONT
- ABSOLUTELY SUPERB SURROUNDING AREA
- DEFINITELY AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!!
Spacious two double bedrooms apartment minutes walk to Clapham Junction mainline train station with trains in to London Victoria and the City; but also minutes walk to the delightful Clapham Common and its amazingly lively atmosphere.
The accomodation is comprised of a spacious living room with a featured fireplace, a separate fitted and equipped kitchen, a three pieces tiled bathroom, two double bedrooms and some storage area off the hallway. The surrounding area is absolutley superb jampacked with a wide variety of first-class restaurants, bars, cafes, arts and music venues.
This flat is perfect for sharers! At such a fantastic price, this flat is sure to be let very quickly indeed!
The property is available by the first week of July and is offered optionally unfurnished, partly or fully furnished.
* Battersea Area Overview
Battersea, a sought-after area in the London Borough of Wandsworth in the heart of the inner-city district of South West London, situated on the South side of the River Thames. It is home to a vibrant mix of established residents, new families and young professionals. Battersea has a real sense of community to it, with the small town feel of the area being one of the major reasons why local residents feel so avidly about where they live.
* Battersea Property Types & Architecture
Battersea is a very desirable place to live. There is a vast choice of different types of colonized property in the area, all thanks to a fair amount of architectural changes that have taken place over the years. Many new riverside developments have been constructed over the waterfront including many spacious and luxurious apartments. Meanwhile over at the village area there is a vast choice of fantastic townhouses and maisonettes, also with a reasonable share of Victorian terraces. Property purchase and rental prices are at the higher end of London's property market, powered by the increasing demand to live in the area.
* Battersea Shopping and Entertainment
Battersea is jam packed with numerous restaurants, cafes and bars feeding every range of taste available. The local clubs and bars give a very lively feel to the area especially on the evenings offering an array of different styles from a 1970s feel to electronic music, or even salsa bars or jazz clubs. A good choice of comedy and theater can be found at the Battersea Arts Center. The Thai Festival (JULY) is a great attraction and brings a great selection of Thai dance events, Thai food stalls and mind blowing fashion shows. For the centralist this area will also keep your brain cells in tacked by offering The Pump House Gallery in Battersea Park with a headline role in the local culture life of Battersea has new exhibition every couple of months with many attention-grabbing events happening through out the year.
* Battersea Transport
The nearest tubes are Clapham Common and Clapham South, both delivered by the northern line. The Clapham Junction station (Over-ground & Underground) is also available and is daily caught by professionals leading into Victoria, Waterloo and further on. A large selection of Day and Night buses are available to be caught into from and to central. Many cycle routes are also available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000310014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.