|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (139 days ago)|
- A stunning four bedroom family home to the rental market in Clapham Junction
- Stylishly presented and well-proportioned throughout
- Large double reception room boasting tall bay windows flooding the room with light
- A well-equipped family kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining
- Private garden to the rear
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Three further generous double bedrooms
- Two fully equipped family bathrooms
- Ample storage available in the eaves
- Within close proximity to the open space of both Spencer Park and Wandsworth Common
James Pendleton has the pleasure of presenting a stunning four bedroom family home to the rental market in Clapham Junction. Stylishly presented and well-proportioned throughout the property comprises large double reception room to the front boasting tall bay windows flooding the room with light, a well-equipped family kitchen with integrated appliances and space for dining; leading to a private garden to the rear. Upstairs boasts four generous double bedrooms the master of which features built in wardrobes, two fully equipped family bathrooms and ample storage available in the eaves. Harbut Road is situated within close proximity to the open space of both Spencer Park and Wandsworth Common. Battersea Park and Clapham Common are also within walking distance. The property is ideally located for Clapham Junction mainline station and the bars and restaurants on St Johns Hill.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAT180097_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.