|Added on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (166 days ago)|
- A well presented Victorian conversion flat
- Contemporary, open-plan kitchen/lounge with wood flooring and ample storage
- Generous master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- A short distance from Clapham Junction mainline station
- Near all the amenities local to Battersea Rise and Northcote Road
A well presented Victorian conversion flat comprising a contemporary, open-plan kitchen/lounge with wood flooring and ample storage. The generous master bedroom offers an en-suite shower room and the second bedroom is equally spacious, adjacent to a second bathroom featuring a white suite and shower over bath. The property is located a short distance from Clapham Junction Mainline Station providing instant access to the City, West End and outer London. And all the amenities local to Battersea Rise and Northcote Road make this a very sought after location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55075683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160201_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.