|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Newly Built Spaicous Four Bed Detached House
- G.Floor.Hall, Cloaks, Dining Kitchen and Lounge
- 1st Fl. Four Beds, Master En-Suite and Family Bath
- Driveway Parking to Front and Integral Garage
- Rear Garden Lawned and Flagged Patio Area
This is a Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Family House. Accommodation Briefly comprises Entrance Hall with tiled floor and understairs storage cupboard, Cloakroom with Low Flush wc and Wash Basin set into vanity unit. Fitted Dining Kitchen with Integrated, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven, Hob and Extractor over, tiled flooring, Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Bi-folding doors opening onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing with Four Bedrooms off, Master Bedroom has En-suite Shower Room, Family Bathroom with Panelled Bath, Shower Cubicle, Low Flush wc and Wash basin set into vanity unit, Two of the other Bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
Externally there is small lawned area to the front, Driveway Parking and Integral Garage. Rear Garden Lawned with Flagged patio area
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55078398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 169129R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.