|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (80 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Recently redecorated throughout with new flooring
- Fully furnished
- One private parking space
- Walking distance to both universities
- Great views of Nottingham
Tattershalls are proud to present this two bedroom furnished apartment in Raleigh Square.
The property is located on the third floor of Raleigh Square. There are two double bedrooms, a master bathroom with shower over the bath and the living area is open plan with a fitted kitchen (Appliances included are washing machine, fridge/ freezer, oven and hon), dining area and lounge space.
The lounge benefits from floor to ceiling windows allowing lots of light through and with great views of Nottingham.
Access is security controlled and the apartment includes one secure car parking space. Rent is £110 per student per week excluding utility bills.
The property has recently been repainted throughout and has had new flooring fitted in the hall way and lounge/ kitchen area.
Raleigh Square is walking distance to all local amenities and bus routes. It is within walking distance to both Nottingham Trent University and The University of Nottingham.
Perfect for mature students wanting a central location.
Application fees: Our fees are £150 (including VAT) for each applicant over the age of 18.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55092072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102131000278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tattershalls Ltd, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.