|Added on Rightmove:||15 June 2018 (158 days ago)|
- First floor two bedrom flat
- Shaker style kitchen
- Close to Esher's vibrant High street
- Living room with large bay window
- Attractive Communal gardens
- Well presented
A spacious two bedroom, first floor flat within a small private development in central Esher. Presented to a good standard to include a modern well-appointed kitchen and modern bathroom. Features include; gas fired central heating, double glazing and boasts a light and spacious reception overlooking attractive communal gardens. Also includes a private garage. Accommodation comprises; lobby, Entrance Hall, Large reception room with ample living and dining space, fully fitted kitchen with appliances, Bathroom with shower over bath, double bedroom, large single bedroom. Esher-s cosmopolitan High Street has many boutiques, wine bars, excellent selection of restaurants as well as a multi-screen cinema. The mainline station is within easy reach with its fast and frequent services to London (Waterloo). The world famous Sandown racecourse is nearby as well as many golf courses and health clubs. Access to the A3 and M25 is also close by. please note images shown are of a similar flat in same block. EPC Rating D
All viewings are strictly by appointment with CHK Mountford. Please note that any information contained with these particulars, or given verbally by CHK Mountford or their representatives is given without any warranty and negotiations are on a subject to contract basis until a tenancy agreement has been signed by both the landlords and tenants. Satisfactory references are always required before a tenancy agreement is signed.
In addition to the rent and security deposit please note that administration charges are payable, please contact our office for further details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55127364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BE8513A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHK Mountford, Esher.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.