4 bedroom semi-detached house to rentViola Avenue, Staines, TW19
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||29 June 2018 (88 days ago)|
- *** NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE ***
- EPC Rating C
- Recently refurbished
- Dining room
- Private garden
Property Reference: 3913
A beautiful FOUR Bedroom semi-detached property to rent in Staines. Close to Local amenities.
The property comes semi-furnished and it is
5 min walking away for Tesco Extra & Ashford Hospital
The property has been extremely well maintained.
Details of the property
• 4 DOUBLE bedrooms
• large lounge/diner
• good size functional kitchen with range cooker, dish washer, fridge, freezer and washing Machine. Kitchen has access to conservatory and leads to the garden
• Modern bathroom with shower tray
• Driveway for 3 cars +
• inside parking for one car
• Extra-large rear garden with patio
• Conservatory to be used as a family or playroom for kids
NO MORE THAN 2 SHARERS
Deposit is £2,049 which is equivalent to 6 weeks rent.
Sorry, No Pets, No Students, No DSS/Benefits, No Smokers.
Sharers, Children Welcome.
NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE!!
WHO ARE WE?
No Agent is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We don't charge any fees (that's no referencing, admin, credit check, exit fees or anything else, zero). We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.When calling us, please quote reference: 3913
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NA Technologies, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.