|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 July 2018 (145 days ago)|
- OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £1500
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- OPEN EVENING TUESDAY 24TH AND THURSDAY 26TH JULY 6-7PM. PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
- tunning two bedroom split level conversion garden aparment
- Well located for East Dulwich Station and Dulwich Village
- Spacious contemporary modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge area
- Family shower room
- Offered unfurnished
- Private garden
OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £1500 - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - OPEN EVENING TUESDAY 24TH AND THURSDAY 26TH JULY 6-7PM - PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR SLOT
** No admin or referencing fees **
This stunning 1st floor, split level two double bedroom,Victorian garden conversion flat is situated in the perfect location near Lordship Lane and East Dulwich Station.
The flat offers a spacious reception with engineered hardwood flooring, a useful built in storage unit and plenty of space to entertain, a small flight of stairs leads to the sleek, contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances to include; fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, extractor hood, double electric oven and convection microwave. There’s also space for a large breakfast table.
The shower room/WC is also on this level and offers plenty of additional storage and laundry cupboard, housing the washing machine.
There are two bedrooms; the master benefits from a wall of fitted wardrobes along one wall and has a front aspect, the second bedroom is a large single and perfect as a nursery or office/study also with a front aspect.
The property also benefits from its own private garden to the rear of the building, with small garden shed included.
It is ideally situated to allow easy access to all the local bars, restaurants and shops in East Dulwich and Dulwich village. Transport via East Dulwich station is just a short walk away taking you directly into London Bridge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55141053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27997313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Theakston, Bexleyheath .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.