|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 July 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Bright one bedroom flat within secure development
- Moments to New Beckenham Station
- Sleek bathroom
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Bedroom with ample built-in storage
- Allocated parking space
- Well presented interior throughout
Property reference number 5694797. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A bright and beautifully presented modern 1 bedroom first floor flat set in a secure development.
The property benefits from generously proportioned rooms throughout, flooded with natural light from floor to ceiling windows.
The separate kitchen is modern with built in hob/oven/extractor appliances as well as a washer/dryer and fridge freezer.
The bathroom has been modernised and is tiled throughout with a shower over the bath.
This warm and secure flat benefits from a recent Worcester Bosch combi boiler providing efficient heating and lots of hot water.
There are new double glazed windows throughout.
The flat benefits from ample storage:
- Bedroom features large built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes
- Large storage cupboard in the corridor
There is a well kept communal garden with 1 allocated parking space.
Minimum 6 months contract
Rent £1000 pcm
Deposit £1500 pcm
References and credit check required
Located within easy walking distance of:
New Beckenham BR Station - 3 minutes
Beckenham Junction BR Station - 9 minutes
- No Smokers
- No DSS
- No Children
- No Pets
* Please quote ref. 5694797 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee. £75 (£62.50 + VAT) charged to the tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55150485.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5694797_58090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.