|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 August 2018 (106 days ago)|
- NEWLY REFURBISHED ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- PERRY STREET AREA
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE AND STATION
- CALL WILLIAM CHARLES ON 01474 327307 TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
Price: £750 pcm
Presented to an exceptionally high standard is this spacious one bedroom self contained flat, ideally situated above a shop in the Perry Street area. The property has recently undergone a refresh with newly painted walls and new carpets throughout. The property benefits from its own front door leading up to a spacious flat with a modern kitchen and bathroom. Ideally suited to a commuter or professional couple.
Ideally situated in the popular Perry Street area with an abundance of local shops, supermarkets and take-aways. Perry Street is also served by a commuter coach service, excellent bus service into Gravesend, Ebbsfleet and Bluewater. Gravesend train station is approx a 20 minute walk away.
Call William Charles now on 01474 327307 to book your viewing and avoid disappointment!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.