|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (78 days ago)|
- A stylish two bedroom ground floor flat
- Recently refurbished to a high specification throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern, open plan kitchen
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart bathroom and a private patio
- Great location close to amenities
LONG LET. Set within a charming period conversion, this excellent two bedroom ground floor flat offers contemporary, open-plan accommodation and a private patio.
The property is well placed for the amenities of both Neasden and Harlesden. The nearest station is Harlesden which offers links to and from central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-55169811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1071854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.