|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 July 2018 (80 days ago)|
- Brand New Flat
- Offered Furnished
- Allocated Parking Bay
- Ideal For Professional Couple or Family
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Located a short walk from Green Park
- Ideal Location For Commuters
- Spacious Balcony
- 2 Double Bedrooms
Situated within the new development of Kennet Island is this stunning executive 2 bedroom flat. The property comprises of entrance hall, utility room with washing machine / dryer, large master bedroom with En-Suite shower room and built in wardrobe, double bedroom, family bathroom, open plan lounge and kitchen area with built in appliances such as dishwasher and fridge freezer and a balcony area with access from the lounge.
The apartment also benefits from electric heating, allocated parking space, balcony area, communal lift and modern fittings and appliances throughout.
- Allocated Parking Space (Permit)
- Balcony Area
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Intergrated Appliances
- Utility Area
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge And Kitchen Area
- Family Bathroom
- Executive Flat
- Communal Lift
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.